1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. The Site is a platform for enabling the connection between individuals seeking care services while travelling ("Nanny Seekers") and individuals willing to provide care services while travelling ("Nanny Providers"). Nannyintheclouds.com does not take part in the interaction between Nanny Seekers and Nanny Providers except to provide contact information of Nanny Providers to Nanny Seekers for a fee. Accordingly, we collect user submitted personally identifying information and other information specific to the services requested or provided. As part of providing you our services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
· Information you provide to us on forms that you enter on the Site or that you provide to us in writing.
· Information that you provide to us by telephone or email, such as when you contact our customer care department.
· Information we receive automatically when you visit our web site. Please see "Cookies and other Technical Data" below.
· Information from third parties, including verification services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources. It would also include updated address or contact information that we might use to correct our records so that we can communicate with you more easily.
The information we collect may include: first name, last name, city, state, address, ZIP code, phone, email address, pictures and other information specific to the service requested or provided.
We may also collect information about third-party references from Nanny Providers. This information may include the name, phone number, and email address of the third-party reference. This information is collected when a Nanny Provider creates or updates their profile. This information is collected so that a Nanny Seeker can contact the third-party reference to verify information provided by the Nanny Provider. The information collected about third-party references will not be used for other purposes including marketing. If a third-party reference would like to have their information removed from Nannyintheclouds.com, they can contact Nannyintheclouds.com customer care.
We use the information we obtain to develop and deliver our services and to fulfill legal requirements. We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers and to administer our business.
Providing your information is voluntary and you can always choose not to provide it by choosing not to use our Site, services, or features.
When you visit our Site, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. We gather technical information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, pages visited, manner of connection to the Internet, and referring URL. We use this information in aggregate to analyze trends and administer our service. The information that we collect through log files is not tied to personally identifiable information.
3. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION SHARING. The information collected by Nannyintheclouds.com is used in the operation of the Site, including the sharing of certain Nanny Seeker information with prospective Nanny Providers and vice/versa. In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties that offer related products or services. However, we will only do so with your consent.
· In order to provide our services, we may share any of the information we gather about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email. In addition, address information may be shared with a service provider to determine geographic information. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with customers, to protect the rights, property or safety of Nannyintheclouds.com, our customers and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· If there is a change of control in Nannyintheclouds.com's business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), its customer information could be sold as part of that transaction and your personally identifying information potentially could be used by the purchaser. However, if that business materially changes this statement or the information-handling practices as described in this statement, you will be notified by email and/or through a notice posted on our Site, and you will have a choice as to whether your existing information is used in a new manner.
4. YOUR CHOICES. By becoming a Nannyintheclouds.com member, you are consenting to receive certain email communications from us, including but not limited to newsletters, special offers, and customer surveys. You can opt-out of received these communications by contacting us using the 'Contact Us' link on the homepage.
Nannyintheclouds.com reserves the right to send you specific administrative notices that are required by law, regulation, or as needed to service your account. Administrative notices also include notifications of new messages or job postings in your area and responses to jobs that you have posted. You may not opt-out of receiving these administrative emails.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update this information by logging into your account and accessing the "My Profile & Settings" section. If you no longer wish to participate in our service you may contact us using the 'Contact Us' link on the homepage and request that your account be closed.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. Nannyintheclouds.com is committed to earning and keeping your trust and we understand the need to keep your information secure and private.
Please remember that you also play a valuable role in data security. You should never share your Nannyintheclouds.com password with anyone. If you feel your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately by logging into your account and visiting the "My Profile" section. After you have finished using our Site, you should log out of your Nannyintheclouds.com account and exit your browser.
PO Box 2294
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
Last Updated: October 15, 2011